Your holidays at Hotel Tyrol
Prices and booking conditions
The prices are always per person per day and include:
- half board (breakfast and dinner);
- use of swimming pool (indoor) and whirlpool;
- Use of the wellness area : saunas, steam bath, relax zone, infrared cabin, salt cave, kneipp path, sauna and outdoor whirlpool;
- Bathrobe and slippers that you will find inside your room;
- Skibox (in winter);
- Use of the wifi;
- Participation to entertainment program and excursions offered by Tyrol;
- Participation to Selva Active Excursion Program and use of the Mobil Card;
- Iva (tax)
RESERVATIONS AND TOURIST FEE
The reservation are confirmed only with a payment of a deposit . In case of short-term cancellations or early departures we can calculated a fee according to international tourism standards (see "Cancellation Policy").
We are obliged to collect the tourist fee of Euro 2.50 per person per night, applied to all guests over the age of 14. The tax is not included in the price of your stay.
We ask to our guests, as far as possible, to coincide the arrival and departure with the weekend.
REDUCTION AND EXTRACHARGE
- Children are free till two years;
- From two to six years they have 50% reduction in room with two parents;
- From six years they have 30% reduction as an extra bed;
- Garage Euro 8,00 per day (in summer the use of the garage is free of charge);
- Dogs Euro 22,00 per day (pets are not allowed in common areas such as bar, lounge and swimming pool);
- Extracharge for New Year's Eve dinner € 80 per person;
In response to current market conditions and health regulations, Hotel Tyrol can assure all its guests that it will remain highly flexible in these difficult times.
Cancellation conditions during the coronavirus crisis (while the pandemic lasts)
Written reservations are acknowledged as confirmed once a deposit of 30% has been paid. For short-term bookings, a credit card is required as security. We strongly recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance (the refund conditions of the travel insurance include cancellation due to Covid-19 apply).
In the event you cancel your reservation:
- up to 15 days before arrival, cancellation is free of charge and the deposit will be refunded;
- from 14 to one day before arrival, we will charge 30% of the deposit, or it will be converted into a voucher;
- in case of a no-show, we will retain 30% of the deposit;
- In view of the current situation, we recommend you take out our insurance policy whatever the type of booking, as it also covers cancellations made due to the coronavirus.
For bookings classified as ‘non-cancellable’ or similar, the accommodation price will be charged in full in the event of cancellation and the cancellation deadlines mentioned above do not apply. For shortened stays or early departure, the full price of the booked stay will be charged.
- Changes to bookings are subject to availability and possible additional payments;
- Guests who have booked through online travel agencies or other travel service providers or third-party providers are requested to contact the respective providers for information on cancellation terms;
- Cancellations must be made in writing by e-mail to: email@example.com.
The well-being of our guests and staff is very important to us.
We take the official guidelines very seriously and work to create optimum conditions for the safety of our guests and staff. All our efforts are focused on:
- identifying and managing possible points of contact for guests and staff;
- service conditions to ensure our high quality standards;
- providing the greatest possible conditions for you to enjoy the Tyrol Experience in these circumstances.
Hotel Tyrol – Selva di Val Gardena
The Dirler-Micheli Family
The pets are accepted in our hotel but must be dogs of small/medium size (under 25 kg) and we must be informed when you book the room.
Your pets can stay only in your room, please don´t bring the dog in restaurant, bar and wellness area.
With our check-in insurance you will be secured economically. According to EEC regulations, delayed departure, cancellation or termination of your stay may result in penalties being incurred. To avoid such expenses, we suggest you take out travel cancellation insurance. In such cases, Europische would take the above-mentioned expenses.
We therefore recommend: Europische Reiseversicherung AG