Your holidays at Hotel Tyrol
Prices and booking conditions
The prices are always per person per day and include:
- half board (breakfast and dinner);
- use of swimming pool (indoor) and whirlpool;
- Use of the wellness area : saunas, steam bath, relax zone, infrared cabin, salt cave, kneipp path, sauna and outdoor whirlpool;
- Bathrobe and slippers that you will find inside your room;
- Skibox (in winter);
- Use of the wifi;
- Participation to entertainment program and excursions offered by Tyrol;
- Participation to Selva Active Excursion Program and use of the Mobil Card;
- Iva (tax)
RESERVATIONS AND TOURIST FEE
The reservation are confirmed only with a payment of a deposit . In case of short-term cancellations or early departures we can calculated a fee according to international tourism standards (see "Cancellation Policy").
We are obliged to collect the tourist fee of Euro 2.50 per person per night, applied to all guests over the age of 14. The tax is not included in the price of your stay.
We ask to our guests, as far as possible, to coincide the arrival and departure with the weekend.
REDUCTION AND EXTRACHARGE
- Children are free till two years;
- From two to six years they have 50% reduction in room with two parents;
- From six years they have 30% reduction as an extra bed;
- Garage Euro 8,00 per day (in summer the use of the garage is free of charge);
- Dogs Euro 18,00 per day (pets are not allowed in common areas such as bar, lounge and swimming pool);
- Extracharge for New Year's Eve dinner € 80 per person;
In response to changing market conditions and health recommendations, Hotel Tyrol is committed to providing all guests with greater flexibility during these difficult times.
Cancellation Policy Covid19:
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with prepaid rates, we will allow complete changes or cancellation up to 3 days prior to arrival;
- for guests making new bookings for any future arrival date and no later than September 30, 2020, including reservations at prepaid rates, we will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled up to 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival date;
- changes to reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences;
- guests who have booked through online travel agencies or other third party travel professionals are encouraged tocontact their booking provider for information on their policies;
- bookings will only be considered valid upon written confirmation;
- cancellations must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The well-being of our guests and staff is of primary importance.
Our commitment to cleanliness:
We take hygiene and cleanliness regulations very seriously and are taking additional measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff on a daily basis and cover everything from the hygiene of hand washing and cleaning product specifications to the rooms and cleaning procedures in common areas, from service methods to ensure our high quality standards to the elimination of daily touch-points.
The pets are accepted in our hotel but must be dogs of small/medium size (under 25 kg) and we must be informed when you book the room.
Your pets can stay only in your room, please don´t bring the dog in restaurant, bar and wellness area.
With our check-in insurance you will be secured economically. According to EEC regulations, delayed departure, cancellation or termination of your stay may result in penalties being incurred. To avoid such expenses, we suggest you take out travel cancellation insurance. In such cases, Europische would take the above-mentioned expenses.
We therefore recommend: Europische Reiseversicherung AG