At Tyrol, nothing is left to chance
Over the years, our 4-star S hotel in Val Gardena has become an emblem of the quality of hospitality in Selva and the holiday has become the “Tyrol Experience”, where everything is designed to make you feel good. We believe that hospitality has an intrinsic value. Your satisfaction and well-being is our daily goal and unceasingly ignite our passion.
Every service offered in our 4-star S hotel in Selva Gardena is created to meet the needs of our clientele and to anticipate their every need. We are not talking about standard comfort and services but pampering made up of small daily services, joyous occasions to spend time together, delicious culinary indulgences, and all those details created with the heart, which make Hotel Tyrol the perfect place to feel at home while you are far from home.
The special features that enhance your holiday
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Free entry to the fabulous Paravis Tyrol beauty & wellness area with heated pool (30°), saunas, indoor and outdoor whirlpool tubs, Turkish baths, salt grotto, relaxation area with water lounge chairs, and a selection of tisanes
- Free access to the fitness room with Technogym equipment
- Full sweet and savoury buffet breakfast with organic section and traditional, homemade sweets
- Every evening an excellent 4 course menu, including a vegetarian menu, and a full “0 km” salad buffet with specialities by Chef Alessandro
- Once a week, an unusual culinary challenge: Bibiana’s Val Gardena versus Maurizio’s Val d’Orcia. Two menus and two gastronomic traditions together for a wedding of flavours!
- We are also happy to help those with coeliac disease or other food intolerances
- A wide range of prestigious wines from Sommelier
- Every week, the authentic Tyrolean aperitif in our characteristic lounge accompanied by live music
- Free high speed Wi-Fi throughout the entire hotel
- Outdoor parking area and indoor garage
- Free use of all buses with the Val Gardena Mobil Card - a commitment to safeguard our DOLOMITES, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- A wide range of sports programs, excursions, and events in collaboration with the Selva Val Gardena tourist association and Val Gardena Active
- If you can provoke Bibiana - the traditional Tombola from 1966!